Like Tree91Likes

Ruby Tuesday - are adults forbidden to order food from the kids' menu?

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11

Quote Originally Posted by Koen:
    Maybe things have changed?

I only went once and never again. I did indeed think the "grilled fish" would do only little problem when I asked they couldn't do it without butter. They explained the frozen bag comes with "butter" encrusted fish.

I had it, it made me go to the toilet and throw up, it was swimming in oil saturated oil, it didnt even taste like butter, more like hydrogented palm oil.

Each to their own.

If an adult can't order a child's meal Im assuming you cant sit down and ask for a side of brocolli as a meal. Not sure I would want to either it would be smothered in yuck.

Maybe visiting somewhere once doesn't really qualify you to give much of an opinion.....oh hang on...this is Geoexpat. We all have opinions on everything especially the things we know nothing about. Or at least posters seem to take that approach.

Why on earth would you go to a restaurant and just order a side? Sometimes I wonder what planet you live on. Maybe it's just me....if I'm not hungry, I don't waste my time going to restaurants. I've got better things to do with my time.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    I was talking about you peasants not me
    As it stand,s never been to Ruby Tuesdays so .. :-)

Reading this thread makes me feel as if everyone has well adjusted, considerate kids! :-) My gang typically refuse to eat their original choices when the order arrives, and plunder their parents' plates instead. Which means at most meals the adults end up eating the dishes their kids ordered.

Not sure how restaurant staff would react to that....

shri likes this.

Could I just point out that the Swedish government, backed by serious research, now recommends a high fat diet. The problem (healthwise) is, apparently, carbs, not fats.

This thread makes me want to go to RT and get a burger. Had a Wagyu burger there one time (actually at the Taikoo one!) that was pretty good. I wonder if there'll be a special menu for Thanksgiving.

BTW, check out the kids gallery on RT's HK website. Don't know if they ordered off the kids menu or not.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 63
Size:  55.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bibbju:
    Maybe visiting somewhere once doesn't really qualify you to give much of an opinion....
    I see we must go and be revolted a few times before we can express an opinion. Once is more than enough to get the just of any restaurant thank you.

Why on earth would you go to a restaurant and just order a side? Sometimes I wonder what planet you live on.

Maybe it's just me....if I'm not hungry, I don't waste my time going to restaurants. I've got better things to do with my time.
    When did I say I did this? Maybe your reading skills don't qualify you to pass an opinion on other peoples posts?

If Im hungry I go to decent restaurants, I don't waste my time barfing in the WC

There are hardly any franchise chain restaurants that do make me want to return, but just in case you are confused again this doesn't mean this is your opinion of course so enjoy you don't need anyone's blessing I can assure you

Sometimes I wonder what planet you live on.....
    Koen lives on the Planet of the Trolls - just don't feed him.
    bibbju, HowardCoombs and jimbo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Koen:
    I see we must go and be revolted a few times before we can express an opinion. Once is more than enough to get the just of any restaurant thank you.

When did I say I did this? Maybe your reading skills don't qualify you to pass an opinion on other peoples posts?

If Im hungry I go to decent restaurants, I don't waste my time barfing in the WC

There are hardly any franchise chain restaurants that do make me want to return, but just in case you are confused again this doesn't mean this is your opinion of course so enjoy you don't need anyone's blessing I can assure you
    Franchise restaurants of the world rejoice! As they rush to paste a "troll free zone" sign in their windows.

Closing this one ... perhaps time to move to the Lion killer thread and speculate if Roar burgers will show up on kid's menus across the world.

Last edited by shri; 21-11-2013 at 09:23 AM.
    bibbju, elle, Koen and 1 others like this.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11