Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By HowardCoombs
  • 1 Post By HowardCoombs
  • 1 Post By si0001

New lunch spots in sheung wan

Reply
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central, HK
    Posts
    10

    New lunch spots in sheung wan

    I work in sheung wan on jervois street and I'm getting bored of my usual lunch meals. I don't have a lot of time to wander around to find new places. I usually get la rotisserie, pho tai, or sushi take away. I prefer to spend less than 100$ on my lunch and I like to keep it healthy. Not really into noodles and rice either.

    Any ideas for me?


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,100

    Install the foursquare app. I always discover new spots when I use it.

    lingc likes this.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,711

    subway is decent


  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,100

    You're not too far from ABC - they have decent lunch specials that are tasty, healthy and under $100: http://www.abckitchen.com.hk/page37en

    chris_yang22 likes this.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolemika:
    I work in sheung wan on jervois street and I'm getting bored of my usual lunch meals. I don't have a lot of time to wander around to find new places. I usually get la rotisserie, pho tai, or sushi take away. I prefer to spend less than 100$ on my lunch and I like to keep it healthy. Not really into noodles and rice either.

    Any ideas for me?
    Not really into noodles and rice? Well, so much for Asian food.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,674

    Aren't pho tai and sushi basically noodles and rice?


    Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

    BCD likes this.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,711
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    You're not too far from ABC - they have decent lunch specials that are tasty, healthy and under $100: http://www.abckitchen.com.hk/page37en
    it's good and decent, quality is not great for guys, I probably need 3 portions,

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,363
    Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    it's good and decent, quality is not great for guys, I probably need 3 portions,
    Oink oink

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10

    Pho 1 has pretty nice lunch sets / tea sets.


  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    93

    you must check out the Sheung Wan Cooked Food Center. They have delicious thai food in there