Like Tree12Likes

Introducing… Coca-Cola Life with added Stevia

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    What is the difference between diet coke and zero coke?
    Coke Zero is marketed to men, Diet Coke is marketed to women. They do have different recipes, as far as I know, but that's almost entirely incidental to the marketing goals...

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    Coke Zero is marketed to men, Diet Coke is marketed to women. They do have different recipes, as far as I know, but that's almost entirely incidental to the marketing goals...
    Shit, I have just bought diet coke. I will book in for my sex change tomorrow.
    HK_Katherine, Stu79 and jmbf like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    What's the point of it? Just drink tea.
    On very long run (think over 80km)…coca cola tend to help settle your stomach when things starts to go south. Thoses are the only times i drink a few sip of a can. Tea doesnt work in this case.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    On very long run (think over 80km)…coca cola tend to help settle your stomach when things starts to go south. Thoses are the only times i drink a few sip of a can. Tea doesnt work in this case.
    This is the only time hubby and I drink regular coke too! Should be marketed as a fitness food!
    Mat and Kiz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    I see. Interesting.

had it a while ago. meh, was not impressed. tasted like zero or diet to me...

I kicked my Coca Cola habit years ago, and so should everyone else

*steps down from soapbox*

Now that's out of the way, what I would like to see in more convenient locations would be tiny cans of coke, ~80ml - sometimes I just want a taste of the sweet, delicious, super sugary nectar of the red can

Ha, Coke Life does indeed seem like a ridiculous concept.

Personally if I want coke I'll drink the real thing, with sugar. I know, what a rebel.