Like Tree13Likes

Nespresso Compatible Capsules-update.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nespresso Compatible Capsules-update.

Updating a thread from last year re. these capsules at a decent price. Nespresso at $5.00+ is pretty expensive.

The online stores in the UK recommended by The Brit in previous thread are no longer.

This deal offered by La Fortuna Gourmet looked pretty decent, but contrary to what the website says, nothing is in stock and won't be for several weeks.

Coffee Capsule Voglioso - Promotion price!

A request that the site be updated was met with a pretty rude reply from Gianluca Ridi! (still showing everything in stock)

This site will be running in a couple weeks time and looks reasonable at $3.95 a capsule

At Home

The best so far is in the UK. 100 capsules including delivery for $3.00 a capsule. Estimated delivery by 20/7.

Fine Coffee Club | Home | *Nespresso® compatible

wtbhotia likes this.

TB-did the FineCoffeeClub deliver door to door?

Just received a message in Chinese on my answer phone which a frnd said sounded like was from a courier company.

Wondering if I have to collect from a PO or similar.

Thnks, 5 days from ordering is pretty decent delivery time, especially for £4.25 .

Coffee Capsule Archives - Coffee Roasters Asia

If you like strong coffee this is an excellent deal. Delivery $50.
    shri, TheBrit and AGxM like this.

I ordered a couple of different Gourmesso capsules during the summer in Europe, but that was rather disappointing. They were said to taste "as good or better" than the originals according to the few (fake?) reviews I found, but I didn't like any. Might be just me though, I am back to the original Indriya or Ristretto...

Would be interesting to know how these locally available ones compare taste-wise.

Last edited by 100LL; 26-10-2015 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    Coffee Capsule Archives - Coffee Roasters Asia

If you like strong coffee this is an excellent deal. Delivery $50.
    Why are they forcing you to buy 300 capsules at a time? that's insane...
    do they have anywhere I could try before I buy?
    Even if I liked it, I wouldn't be buying 300 in one go (unless I could split the order with some other people..)
    100LL likes this.

+1 on the trying thing. Need to be able to try some of them before ordering dozens or even hundreds.

As mentioned, my first experience with third party capsules was bad. I didn't drink them at the end... this might be different for coffee drinkers that dilute their coffee with milk and sugar.

Rob2020 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 100LL:
    As mentioned, my first experience with third party capsules was bad. I didn't drink them at the end... this might be different for coffee drinkers that dilute their coffee with milk and sugar.
    Same here, I have tried a few different third party capsules, some were awful, some were pretty good, but none were as good as the genuine Nespresso capsules (take that with a grain of salt, as I don't like ALL of the original capsules)

If you're drinking it neat (like I often do), then you're going to be ultra picky
    If you're making milk based coffee drinks, then there is a lot of leeway ...

Oh dear....this thread has got me looking at a new machine....anyone got the new UMilk?

Quote Originally Posted by AGxM:
    Oh dear....this thread has got me looking at a new machine....anyone got the new UMilk?
    Why bother? there is no difference in the output from any of the Nespresso machines...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast