Like Tree51Likes

Hooters is hiring

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mamba

@Mat hey that was my new career, don't tell me that it's doomed before I even start!

Mat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba:
    @Mat hey that was my new career, don't tell me that it's doomed before I even start!
    He's just trying to troll me, as he always does. I must admit, I thought the French gave up easily, not this one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Open Casket:
    He's just trying to troll me, as he always does. I must admit, I thought the French gave up easily, not this one!!
    How would you know? you claim I am on your ignore list yet seem to read every little peace of thing I write. Man up OC :-)
    chris_yang22 likes this.

Discrimination based on looks is legal and rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba:

Empowering or embarrassing? Hooters on defensive ahead of Hong Kong launch | South China Morning Post

I can only assume you are one of the 2 European woman still in the running Mamba?

"Warde says they have 12 Hong Kong women, one Japanese woman and two European women who are interested, but that they can’t speak to the press because they haven’t gone through training."

Mamba

Unfortunately my dreams of being a Hooters girl were shattered, I sent them my best full body profile picture too.

Nep, rathunt, Mat and 2 others like this.

This manager looks exactly like I would imagine him to look.

Fiona in HKG and Mrs. Jones like this.

Mamba

@Nep Urbane, suave, charming and sophisticated?

Last edited by shri; 22-06-2016 at 09:44 AM.
    Fiona in HKG, Nep and Mrs. Jones like this.

“That’s a myth. That was 30 years ago,” he says. He pulls up a photograph on his phone of Thai Hooters girls and points out the girls by name who have small breasts. “The reason they don’t look flat chested is because they are wearing Wonderbras,” he says.
    I don't even know where to start with this. This manager is a piece of work.

Hooters isn't that scandalous in the US but I do think it will be worse here. Drunk Western tourists will think they can get away with more with Asian waitresses.
    shri, Fiona in HKG and Mrs. Jones like this.

Hooters is Hooters.

Its sexist, outdated and fun with good but overhyped wings.

I dont think it will last long in Hong Kong. If you want sleazy action there are better places to go. Same if you want a good sports bar or have some good bar food.

Great marketing from Hooters though to stir up this controversy about staff.

Everybody will want to go there at least once to check out how big or small the boobs REALLY are.