Like Tree93Likes

A few sandwich combo suggestions

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17

Personally I thought that Honbo had one of the better fried chicken sandwiches in HK - until recently they seemed to have taken it from the menu. In absence of that, I think that Shake Shack's chicken shack is pretty awesome and a fair price to boot compared to Honbo and other friend chicken sandwiches.

I do have a profound affinity for a good fried chicken sandwich. I worked at Chik-Fil-A during one semester of high school and I haven't since experienced such a juicy, crunchy, flavourful product since then despite their homophobic political/religious attitude. We did a buttermilk brine + a pressure cook in 375F peanut oil for roughly 4 mins to achieve such a result.

rkenia852 and Dankleness like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tf19

I do have a profound affinity for a good fried chicken sandwich. I worked at Chik-Fil-A during one semester of high school and I haven't since experienced such a juicy, crunchy, flavourful product since then despite their homophobic political/religious attitude. We did a buttermilk brine + a pressure cook in 375F peanut oil for roughly 4 mins to achieve such a result.
    Connoisseur!

Quote Originally Posted by huja
    Chick-Fil-A has been the reigning champ of fried chicken sandwiches but has a lot of conservative baggage attached to the brand. Popeye's is the first chain fast food restaurant to make a sandwich worthy of challenging it. I have a friend on my FB feed who says it's the real deal.

The Golden Arches want in . . .
    https://www.eater.com/2019/12/2/2099...CkYKZt9DSnFnzc

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17