Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TonyTeaMaster

Where to get Kwong Sang teas?

Closed Thread

Where to get Kwong Sang teas?

These teas must be from Hong Kong. Some of the tins have the address "32 Sands St, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong." I tried to look up that address on Google Maps, but couldn't find anything that have to do with tea in that area. The tins are super cute and kitschy, and the reviews are pretty good. These must be available somewhere, but I don't remember seeing these in supermarkets (Wellcome, ParknShop) nor department stores. Does anyone know where to get these?

Name:  IMG_0916-3.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  315.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_20141227_124522[1].jpg
Views: 168
Size:  55.9 KBName:  original.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  22.5 KB

Yes they are from Hong Kong but they have moved to 38 Belcher's Street in Kennedy Town. I have been dealing with them for many years and yes the tins are very retro. As far as I know they only do the tea tins for export.
    You could try calling them on 2817 6151?

TheBrit and al9132 like this.

Thank you so much. It's kind of disappointing to know that these are made for export only, I've had a couple other products I wanted to get that were manufactured in HK, but only for export and they wouldn't sell it in small quantities. I hope it wouldn't be the case with these teas. If so, I'd have to wait until the summer to go to Europe to get it :P