Like Tree1Likes

Anniversary dinner

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anniversary dinner

Any recommendation for anniversary dinner ?
    i looked up and found blue butcher and meat , is it good in terms of ambience and food ? want something not too noisy and bit dark themed.

TIA

Jimmys Kitchen during the week?

Plat du jour in quarry bay has a nice ambience. Food is pretty good but the selection isn't fancy.

Plus if you use the eatigo app you can get up to 50% off depending on the time you book. That'd equal another bottle of wine

the main reason i mentioned this as i know they serve Halal beef steaks, not sure about the others, any place with nice views ? my wife don't eat seafood. have tried all induan restaurants already.
    PS: it's my first anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by Busyguy:
    the main reason i mentioned this as i know they serve Halal beef steaks, not sure about the others, any place with nice views ? my wife don't eat seafood. have tried all induan restaurants already.
    PS: it's my first anniversary
    So you mean you need the place to be Halal?

Tried all Indian restaurants? Have you tried the Punjab Club on Wyndham St? I've heard good things.

Yes, tried and it's good..
    not fully halal, fine with couple halal meat options or even a fried fish dish (only seafood my wife eat).
    so blue butcher not that good ?
    thanks for the advise

thanks quantzie will try that another time for sure. Any hotel restaurant you can recommend from eatigo ?

I did like Paper Moon for a celebration or anniversary. Lovely views. But i am not sure if they have halal options. It's italian, so i think it will not.

Chesa at The Peninsula

If you want slightly dimmed, romantic lighting, first class Swiss food, excellent service and good ambiance then, Chesa at the Peninsula ticks every box. Built like a Swiss chalet it's the only restaurant my wife will let me take her to for our anniversary.

Thanks guys, both Paper Moon and Chesa look really nice, just gonna check on the menu if it suits her.
    any comments on cafe on M in intercontinental grand stanford with harbour view

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast