Like Tree6Likes

Coffee pour over packets

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    My wife likes the 3 in 1 from Nescafe. As a coffee lover I think that the chemical cocktail which is 3in1 tastes like shit.
    Pour over drip any time.

P.S. When did Starbucks start selling "real" coffee?
    From the beginning that they were banned to enter the Italian market. Hehe!

Yeah, not a huge fan of either the packets or Starbucks. Will have to try some of the other suggestions here! Just have to make the trek over to those cafes.

It's been a few years, and I'm back to looking for those drip coffee bags! I'm hoping to get some from an independent shop with nicer coffee since this is a gift.

Have any of you noticed any coffee shops selling these recently? Would prefer a place on the Island but I could travel to get something if need be.

Sogo

There were several choices from Japanese brand UCC at Sogo.
    Also in the Apita at Citi plaza, there were some nice quality ones ~

HKTV Mall has the drip coffee for cups. We used the Key brand in Q, it was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverhobbes:
    It's been a few years, and I'm back to looking for those drip coffee bags! I'm hoping to get some from an independent shop with nicer coffee since this is a gift.

Have any of you noticed any coffee shops selling these recently? Would prefer a place on the Island but I could travel to get something if need be.

Try the Cupping Room Roasters.

They're in Sheung Wan, Wanchai, Lee Gardens One and a few more locations: https://cuppingroom.hk/

Quote Originally Posted by foreverhobbes:

Lungo in Kowloon Bay has excellent ones - however not available in any box etc., only individually packed. I love them.

Sorry for the delayed reply, but thanks for the new ideas!