Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
1. I didn’t mention any racial discrimination per se, it was an example of your twisted logic that when a group of people have been discriminated against long enough that they grow thicker skin and ‘get over it’.

2. That’s bollocks trying to use politics to explain away your ignorance. People are being discriminated against, not their government.

...and for the record this cafe has been amongst the ‘yellow’ news for months now. And they do discriminate against Mainlanders, as they welcome Taiwanese people.
1) You mentioned “racially abused” in the context of this discussion, so I took that at face value.

2) “Bollocks” you say that people hate the government rather than the people? Well I throw that bollocks straight back at you. Hong Kongers are descendants of mainlanders so they can’t be hating that. Let’s not forget Nathan Law and Edward Leung, both Mainland immigrants. The possible culprit I’m looking at are Mainlanders who support the central government, the little pinks, the patriot at every opportunity type. It’s them I’m saying grow up and stop making everything an attack on national pride.

As for this subject restaurant, let them live or die by the way they do business. If they are racists, then decent Hong Kongers wouldn’t support them right?