Like Tree55Likes

What are your food cravings under this outbreak?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

While I see so many posts on FB about parents being driven to alcoholism due to being struck indoors with said spouse, kids, parents and/or in laws...I've become addicted to diet coke. Foodwise, ( actually every since I moved to Sweden this applies and not just during the pandemic) I'm missing vegetarian bibimbap and vegan Korean food, real Indian vegetarian food, vegetarian spicy hot curries, veggie sushi, tempura veg, mangoes and lychees, papayas...my tastebuds have been craving flavour and a kick up the back of the palate. No lockdown yet people want to " self isolate" while fika-ing or BBQing in the backyards as long as everyone sits two metres apart, that's ok, right? cough. However while the supermarket shelves are well stocked with the usual boring food, some serious panic buying has been going on in the pet stores and Systembolaget which is the only place that can supply booze.

I'll say I have come to HATE noodles during the shutdown and If the missus does any more plain chicken and rice i am going to scream, So, my favourite? Anything with flavour!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7