Like Tree30Likes

Families in restaurants?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

For anyone who thinks that the current restrictions are not also killing people.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...-crisis-sparks

mrgoodkat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    How about those people stay inside and stop telling everyone else how to live then? The last time I checked the limits on eating out and everything else affected everyone not just the high risk people. Old and sick people die from the flu as well and yet never prevented everyone else from going about their lives.
    COVID-19 also affects everyone too. Just because one group is high-risk and another is low-risk doesn't mean one group all dies and the other group nobody dies.

The problem is that there are so many unknowns about this virus. If there were clear ways to prevent spread or to cure, then the rules would be a lot clearer. But without that information, most rules are based on theories with the good intention to prevent further spread.
    TheBrit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    How about those people stay inside and stop telling everyone else how to live then? The last time I checked the limits on eating out and everything else affected everyone not just the high risk people. Old and sick people die from the flu as well and yet never prevented everyone else from going about their lives.
    How about you do what you are told and stop whining about it? The pitiful bleatings from the anti-maskers and the it's just the flu brigade are hallmarks of self-indulgent snowflakes who can't stand to do anything that might, just possibly help someone else out.

"I'm alright, Jack - but screw you".
    "My right to not wear a mask for a few months is more important to me than the chance of you dying"
    "Waaaa I can't pollute the Earth by taking dozens of short-haul flights to Manila every year any more"
    "Let the old die, whenever did we have a right to a low-risk life?"

Muppets, the lot of you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3