Like Tree29Likes

What's your favourite Gin?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Elefant&Castle:
    Tequila is not bad - I've tried a few different recently. Not the one above - and also not George Clooney's brand (Casamigos) - they are probably ok, but don't need the celebrity endorsement.

As for Gin - in my youth I bought a bottle of Gordon's Gin, and it made me quite sick. Never had gin again.

How do you drink it - as a shot or sip it like whiskey?
    Gin is primarily a mixing liquor.

This thread brings back horrible memories of a party thrown by the Marketing Director. The only drink available was gin and tonic. The two drinks in the world I detest.

Elefant&Castle and huja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elefant&Castle:
    Tequila is not bad - I've tried a few different recently. Not the one above - and also not George Clooney's brand (Casamigos) - they are probably ok, but don't need the celebrity endorsement.

As for Gin - in my youth I bought a bottle of Gordon's Gin, and it made me quite sick. Never had gin again.

How do you drink it - as a shot or sip it like whiskey?
    Not as a shot, but more mixing in cocktail. However, some of the newer craft gins which have unique flavours, I would try to sip it like whiskey to enjoy it first.

Quote Originally Posted by sydsam:
    Sorry mistyped..not looking for cheap gin rather a well priced shop that sells good quality spirits
    The HK Liquor shop that I mentioned earlier in the thread has a reasonably good variety and prices are good too.
    sydsam likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3