Like Tree9Likes

Indo-Chinese food in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Indo-Chinese food in HK

Where can I get good Indo-Chinese food on the Island or TST area? Thanks!

HOME 主頁 | nhatrang Ocean Terminal. I have had far better in the US. But this place is OK. Will satisfy your craving.

Also try Blue Elephant for Thai in Harbour City, TST. Good food. BTW I believe Indo-China is defined as Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.

You mentioned Indian. Go to CK Mansion specifically the Dehli Club. It ain't as commercalized and clean as the other 2 restaurants mentioned but the food is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    HOME 主頁 | nhatrang Ocean Terminal. I have had far better in the US. But this place is OK. Will satisfy your craving.
    I would guess better than Saigon too

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    I would guess better than Saigon too
    I don't know. Never been. But there are many Vietnamese enclaves in the US ie in Texas and New Orleans with excellent Vietnamese food. Far larger Vietnamese populations than in HK. Korean BBQ is said to be better in the US than in Korea due to the quality of the meat.
    Elegiaque likes this.

I don't know. Never been. But there are many Vietnamese enclaves in the US ie in Texas and New Orleans with excellent Vietnamese food. Far larger Vietnamese populations than in HK. Korean BBQ is said to be better in the US than in Korea due to the quality of the meat.
    Yes, I've had the same experience. There are really bubbles of different Asia cultures in the US. Far better than in HK, where fresh herbs tend to be avoided (and unable to obtain "fresh").
    RMDNC likes this.

Bahaha

I'll take hanoo 한우 beef any day over that mass produced feedlot bST USDA crap! Korean BBQ is as much about the side dishes and service as the meat. No tipping as well.

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    Where can I get good Indo-Chinese food on the Island or TST area? Thanks!
    Wait.. Indian Chinese or what the others are suggesting.
    merchantms likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Wait.. Indian Chinese or what the others are suggesting.
    I am pretty sure Indo-Chinese from Indo-China. The "food blogger" completely side tracked the thread.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast