Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pong li

Christmas Brunch

Closed Thread

Christmas Brunch

I am looking for ideas for Xmas brunch that meet with the following criteria in order of preference:
    1. Traditional roast turkey, roast potatoes, brussel sprouts, roast parsnips, pigs in blankets etc.
    2. Al fresco dining
    3. Hong Kong Island or TST
    4. Option of free-flow

Not much to ask is it? Open to all suggestions.

HK_Katherine likes this.

I wouldn't countenance troubling myself with Christmas Day plans whilst the goalposts of lockdown, restrictions and such are always shifting.

Mr Wolf? They do a pretty good Sunday Roast normally including freeflow as an option. I see they are advertising Christmas day menu. If you book you can sit outside.

https://mrwolf.hk/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAwf3...EaAldCEALw_wcB

They all seem to be fully booked already except Feather & Bone. So I may go for that, it has some of the things you want but mash instead of roast potatoes what's that about.

I had a decent Christmas lunch at the Phoenix with all the trimmings, not sure if they're doing it this yr. Soho

Quote Originally Posted by pong li:
    I am looking for ideas for Xmas brunch that meet with the following criteria in order of preference:
    1. Traditional roast turkey, roast potatoes, brussel sprouts, roast parsnips, pigs in blankets etc.
    2. Al fresco dining
    3. Hong Kong Island or TST
    4. Option of free-flow

Not much to ask is it? Open to all suggestions.
    Like on every other holiday, there will be major hotels in HK willing to fleece you on that day. Not to be the Grnich spoiling the holiday spirit, but I can't imagine a hoteler or restaurant in this town not prepping to empty your wallet on Christmas.