Like Tree15Likes

Freshly roasted coffee?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Freshly roasted coffee?

I'm not a coffee expert but I would like to give someone who drinks a lot of coffee some nice freshly roasted coffee rather than those supermarket ones which they consume frequently. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you. Budget is flexible.

Hazel and Hershley(sp?) up on Peel St. They have a website.

SirNotAppearing likes this.

Used to buy them from Coffee Academics. They have roasting date written on the package of the beans.

The best coffee I've ever had in Hong Kong is from this passionate guy who started up recently :

https://lccroastery.wordpress.com/

Cannot praise his coffee enough!

jgl and rkenia852 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Hazel and Hershley(sp?) up on Peel St. They have a website.
    Just checked their website and their prices are very reasonable. I think I will try and buy some and test it out. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by simpsjk:
    Used to buy them from Coffee Academics. They have roasting date written on the package of the beans.
    I've tried the coffee at CA and I wasn't too much of a fan. I will definitely consider them though. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    The best coffee I've ever had in Hong Kong is from this passionate guy who started up recently :

Would love to get from a local roaster but seems like I will have to pick it up myself. Could do since I'm a bit bored over the weekend. I'll check this out as well. Thanks!

Can also try Cowbird coffee who will deliver to you from Discovery Bay, the Ethiopian one is pretty good.

@bcmilk just give him a message. Maybe he can post it to you.

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:

What're the prices?

Been getting Beancurious delivery for a while now. Their Myanmar beans were pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    What're the prices?

Been getting Beancurious delivery for a while now. Their Myanmar beans were pretty damn good.
    I'm not exactly sure, because I'm such an addict I just take it without question... I think $60/100 grams? Take a look at his website.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast