Like Tree18Likes

Keto in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Keto in HK?

How hard is it to have a low carb low sugar diet in HK?

Which grocery stores have keto products? In North America, I can get them in Costco and most groceries store (small selections but still exist).

Quote Originally Posted by mmbiker:
    How hard is it to have a low carb low sugar diet in HK?

Which grocery stores have keto products? In North America, I can get them in Costco and most groceries store (small selections but still exist).
    What kind of keto products are you looking for. You can buy eggs, meat and vegetables and refrain from purchasing carbs in Hong Kong just like anywhere else.

Any supplements can be purchased from iHerb

low carb low sugar bread and pizza
    low carb low sugar sweets
    low carb low sugar almond butter

How are salad in HK? Just want ready-to-eat veggie for convenience. I normally just put some olive oil to my veggies.

What about restaurant. Does burger place offer lettuce buns? or some kind of rice alternative... Yes, this is hard to find even in North America...

What's iHerb?

low carb low sugar bread and pizza
    low carb low sugar sweets
    low carb low sugar almond butter

How are salad in HK? Just want ready-to-eat veggie for convenience. I normally just put some olive oil to my veggies.

What about restaurant. Does burger place offer lettuce buns? or some kind of rice alternative... Yes, this is hard to find even in North America...

What's iHerb?
    Maybe someone could recommend a decent dietician for the OP to consult for his dietary demands.

BTW , you can ask for without the bun for burgers but no less charge. Ready to eat vegetables. Visit the local wet market, choose, buy, wash, chop, boil ,steam or fry and eat.

City Super may have what you are looking for re low sugar sweets, almond butter. Or Marketplace. Even Taste, Fusion.
    mmbiker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    Maybe someone could recommend a decent dietician for the OP to consult for his dietary demands.

BTW , you can ask for without the bun for burgers but no less charge. Ready to eat vegetables. Visit the local wet market, choose, buy, wash, chop, boil ,steam or fry and eat.

City Super may have what you are looking for re low sugar sweets, almond butter. Or Marketplace. Even Taste, Fusion.
    I don't need a dietician. I have decent knowledge of what's good and what's bad.

Yes, I can order burger without buns and get a weird look from people. But instead, it would be nice if restaurant offer lettuce wrap as an alternative.

City Super, Marketplace, Even Taste, and Fusion. Noted! thx

What's iHerb?
    No Google in North America?

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    No Google in North America?
    Congratuations on being sarcastic.

Congratuations on being sarcastic.
    Likewise for being lazy.
    calmathetic9 and William06 like this.

We got a radicalist here. Does little thing annoys you? I bid it does!

I'm vegan so I look for different stuff, but I saw quite a lot of food with the word "keto" on it in the store Natures Village (38 Lyndhurst Terrace, near Mid-levels escalators). If the location is convenient to you, you can check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/naturesvillage.com.hk/

mmbiker likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast