Like Tree22Likes

Biryani (chicken/mutton) and lamb chop

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Biryani (chicken/mutton) and lamb chop

Hello where can I find an affordable and delicious biryani, lamb chop and grilled set in HK? Most I've been to is expensive particularly in HK island. Thanks.

Chunking mansion

In which area?

During covid I kinda went on a foodie mission to visit every Indian restaurant in Hong Kong & got to around 80-odd,so I'll do my best to advise

Olympic area recommendations?

wow impressive! How many do you reckon are in HK?

Quote Originally Posted by SonicYouth1:
    In which area?

During covid I kinda went on a foodie mission to visit every Indian restaurant in Hong Kong & got to around 80-odd,so I'll do my best to advise

In which area?

Thanks. Somewhere nearby TST, Tung Chung, Central, Wanchai, any where accessible

In which area?

Okay, I'm impressed.

In which area?

Saw on HK Island - along the MTR line.. what would be your top Biryani places?

Low / medium end?

In which area?

I'd love to see a list of your top 5 or 10. Also curious if you've found any restaurants that specialize in regional cuisine or derivatives such as Chinese-Indian

Edit: Would be great to find a good kati roll. Bengal Brothers doesn't really cut it for me

Have you tried Koh-I-Noor on Mody Rd, TST?

When I have an Indian urge I go there. Very consistent quality. I never had "biryani", but they have it on their menu.

Name:  0AS96R48890D49A626A6CEpx[1].jpg
Views: 578
Size:  326.6 KB

Hkemail888 and shri like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast