Like Tree9Likes

Cooking oil

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    Where is the proof that tea is unhealthy as per your screenshots. Anyone can create a YouTube video and spread it online, the more outrageous the claims the more likely it is to spread. The burden of proof lies on the person who makes the assertion .
    Top 10 Foods You Should NEVER Eat Again! (youtube.com)

Context. He refers to tea with added sugar. As I said, I'm not disagreeing they aren't spreading misinformation, I just would prefer proof than just blindly accept someone who isn't giving proof of misleading information and lies.

Quote Originally Posted by periphery831:
    1:42 Enzymes are proteins and they are broke down in the usual way. I don't have the inclination to deal with the rest of the video.
    https://www.britannica.com/science/h...ystem/Proteins

Quote Originally Posted by Ebi the shrimp:
    1:42 Enzymes are proteins and they are broke down in the usual way. I don't have the inclination to deal with the rest of the video.
    https://www.britannica.com/science/h...ystem/Proteins
    Oh right, well then you must be right. XD

Yup, you heard it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by periphery831:
    I've read vegetables oils (including canola and why i'm looking for a better deep frying oil) are one of the worst foods you can eat due to the higher omega 6 content that can cause inflammation.
    periphery831 likes this.

So . . . you ask me for proof, yet do not do the same for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebi the shrimp:
    So . . . you ask me for proof, yet do not do the same for others.
    Last I checked, this is an open forum where you can freely ask an individual their opinion.

You use definitive claims these channels are misleading and lying and yet you don't have the inclination to back up your statement. So basically, you want to debunk these channels but can't be bothered to back up your claims. XD

Don't you think it would be more appropriate to give evidence regarding the channels' accuracy or credibility if indeed you are criticising it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3