Any good korean restaurants in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Any good korean restaurants in HK

Is there is any private kitchen on Korean cuisine,
    any restaurant that serve home cook korean style food ?

Tried many Korean restaurants but I like the one in World Trade Centre, Causeway (cannot remember the name though). But there is only ONE Korean restaurant there. They are run by Korean people - but it is quite expensive, I guess, normally, you pay HK$350-400 per head!

A very good Korean resturant is opposite to Times Square, (Shama apartments). Cant remember which floor.

That would be Myung Ga (I think) in the World Trade Centre, 3F.

It doesn't have to be that (HK$350-HK$400) expensive, as dishes run from HK$90-HK$150 each, and one dish per person is usually plenty for most folks.

Another good one is Secret Garden in the Bank of America Building.

The one opposite to Times Square is Kaya - good but a little expensive. Best in HK, I think, is Sorabol in Lee Theatre Garden (Causewaybay) and in Miramar (TST). A very nice lunch buffet on the weekend in LTG

I have had good luck with Sarabol (sp) in Kowloon. good food, and you can usually get good prices with an hsbc card (like 20% off).

There are a couple Korean restaurants near Wing On in Sheung Wan - Korea Garden and Korea House. Korea Garden is a more affordable 1st floor restaurant on Des Voeux Rd. Decor quite bland, but the food is just as good.

Is Korea House the one on the ground floor? Been there a few times... yep, pretty decent, but not the type that Chikakeru wants.

CK: Not heard of any private kitchens ...

TST, Kimberly Street (not Kimberly Road). From Carnarvon Rd, go past the gaai si and you will find a few small restaurants, a couple of Korean supermarkets and a deli of sorts.

We went to the one at World Trade Center. Food was good! Don't remember paying $400.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast