A very bad experience in a Korean restaurant

Closed Thread

A very bad experience in a Korean restaurant

Have been craving for Korean food for days and finally I decided to head for this Korean restaurant, Kam Sing in Tsim Sha Tsui. It's my 1st visit to this restaurant and I wasn't paying so much attention to the ambience but the quality of food. Sit in around 11.20 am and ordered a spicy beancurd soup meal. Waited for around 15 mins and was halfway thru eating (around 11.55 am)when the boss ask me to eat faster as he's expecting big tour groups coming in soon and he got insufficient table.

I was pissed off!! I am paying for the food and why can't I enjoy eating my food at my own pace. Besides, I wasn't even chatting for hours while I eat since I was alone. When I try to reason with the boss, his attitude was up to his ass. He shouldn't have allow walk-in if his restaurant is catering to tour groups then. Instead of finishing my spicy soup meal, I pay for the check and walk off, swearing that I will not patronize this restaurant again or recommend to anyone for it's poor service, poor quality of food.

Last edited by gozilla; 02-08-2009 at 03:16 PM.

i assume not as many people on geoexpat than other websites would go to tst korean restuarants, if it's that bad, and you want people to take note of your bad experience, put your bad review on 香港餐廳指南 - 飲食資訊 - Hong Kong Restaurants Guide HK Restaurant as thousands of locals use this food based bible.

The perfect reply is " I can leave anytime you want - but I'm not paying!"