Dutch restaurant

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello AZN_Dutch, a slightly different question for you.

I am not a stalker but I see from your profile you are in Ma on Shan.
    Do you know of the Horizon Suite Hotel which overlooks the Tolo Harbour next to the Ma on Shan swimming pool (i think) ?

I will be coming out to work in HK next year and I have seen details of this very reasonably priced hotel and serviced accomodation on the www.

How long does it take to get from Diamond Hill MTR into Central etc.

Thanks

MTR journey planner including journey times here:
    http://www.mtrcorp.com/jplanner/jpla...nner_index.php

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    Pieter Onderwater
    Chef Patron
    Orange Tree Restaurant

If he's around tell him you're from GeoExpat and he should take care of you.
    I think if AZN-Dutch talks in Dutch Pieter will take care of him anyways.. haha

Waiters are filipino's but Pieter is Dutch so you can talk to him.. nice guy!

Shirleythien they do serve boerenkool.. and patat met.. i guess they have patat don't know if they have mayo .. oowww i'm dying for a friet speciaal now..

Mat; Pieter Onderwater opened Orange Tree 8 yrs ago and they have got a good group of mostly Dutch customers .. their frikandellen/kroketten makes me think of home.. they're that good..

Scooter boy,

I've sent you a PM, check it out!

They do serve boerenkool and also patat? Dat is super! Friet speciaal...yummy...if they don't serve, I will make it myself! Hah! Wonder they do serve the real dutch snackbar food or not...lol!

Thumbs up

Mr Dutch,

Thanks very much, I got your PM and sent one back to you with a load of questions about the Horizon Suite Hotel, Tolo Harbour.

I am in La Manga in Spain at the moment and the weather is fine. Just waiting for my (very new) wife to come home so we can go out and enjoy the pleasures of Happy Hour !

Have a good weekend

Dutch Restaurant

Voor Bitter Ballen een Poffertjes, gaa naar: [URL="http://www.orangetree.com.hk/index.htm"]
    jammer dat er geen bar bij zit...

Miss kroket crazily

"Orange tree" is the only dutch restuarant in HK? I've searched "Dutch boy" in Lan Kwai Fong. It's pity that it's closed.

Is there any place selling frozen "kroket"?