DAP restaurant in TST

Closed Thread

DAP restaurant in TST

hey all... anyone been to DAP restaurant in TST for dinner?? just keen to hear quick opinions/reviews. Dap Modern European Cuisine

Here are the reviews for the restaurant: some wrote in english some wrote in chinese.

法國菜 Dap Modern European Restaurant 的概要 - 香港餐廳 - Hong Kong Restaurants Guide HK Restaurant

There is no english captions at all. The reviews are all in chinese???

I have been to the one in Wanchai at QRE and thought that it was VERY average. Not sure how TST measures up.

Quote Originally Posted by jackyine:
    There is no english captions at all. The reviews are all in chinese???
    There are people writining in "ENGLISH"

Scroll Down!!

my 600th post!!
    Last edited by apple&dog; 04-12-2009 at 01:57 AM.

Indeed, and onto the subsequent pages. There are several English reviews.

My old company had their Xmas party at the DAP in Wanchai last year, and I have to say that we were all pleasantly surprised by how good it was.

thanks all.... I had a good look thru the reviews etc, seem to be a bit mixed but hey, i'll never know for sure until I try for myself. Everyone has different opinions and preferences.. some complain about the noise, others no view.. others the food and others not getting enough attention from the waiters haha...

Hey, I've been a few times.

Very very good for the price that they offer. Nice decor and environment. Good service and the food was up to high standards. The roasted suckling pig was top notch. Don't know if they still offer it. I reckon you can't get the same quality and service in most restaurants offering those prices in HK.