Malaysian Restaurant Recs please...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Just checked my trusty street atlas and I spelt it wrong - duuh! It's Landale Street which is the 2nd right if you head east along Johnston Road (the tram line).

DB, is it next to Anton road, almost opposite Three Pacific Place? What's the name of the noodle place pls? Thanks!

So no one has tried Banana Leaf? I have seen it, and I wasnt sure if it is a chain or not.

I've tried the Banana Leaves, more than 10 years ago. It's a chain restaurant, it used to have more chains and lots of ads in the past. It was good, not sure about it now. There's another restaurant called Satay King, I've been to it once, 10 years ago. I saw people carrying it's ad outside Grand Plaza, opposite Langham Place.

Wellcome sells chilled packaged Malaysian food. I've tried the laksa, it is good.

Just recalled a place called Curry in a Hurry in Langham's Place food court.

Last edited by Valencia1; 12-12-2005 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip:
    DB, is it next to Anton road, almost opposite Three Pacific Place? What's the name of the noodle place pls? Thanks!
    I think so. I can check out the name tomorrow. I've been going there for years. They renovated this/last year and moved a few doors along the same street.

Tulip,

It's called "Prawn Noodle Shop" at 2 Landale Street, tel. no. 2520-0268 open mon-sat 1130 to 1930. Just got a take-away this lunchtime. There's always atleast 10 eager customers waiting outside so get there early or late. You can't turn up alone for a group - your group must be there to get a table.

Thanks DB, i'll check it out this week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2