Malaysian Restaurant Recs please...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Malaysian Restaurant Recs please...

Any good Malaysian restaurants in HK? TIA.

try Open Kitchen in Hong Kong Arts Center, Wanchai.

Hits the spot for - singapore laksa, hainan chicken rice, prawn noodle soup.

http://www.openkitchen.com/food.html

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

How about Sabah?

There's one on Jaffe Road in Wanchai...(round the corner from Delaney's) and another one on Belcher's Street in Kennedy Town.

Hey thanks for that info. Max .. would go down there if I miss my hometown food..

Cheers

There's also a newly opened Singaporean restaurant called Pasar at 197 johnston road, Wanchai. Lots of variety there!

Pasar

Singaporean restaurant?!!! Do you have a phone number for this place? Is there a Singapore-Malaysian food gathering club that meets regularly? That would be really exciting. I am also looking for nonya-food...yums.

Thanks!

there's a place on bonham road called malaya. never go there, the food sucks

what about Banana Leaf in CB - anyone try that place?

I tried Pasar last weekend. They have 3 types of Laksa. I chose the Laksa Singaporean Chicken. It was tasty but had too much coconut and used glass noodles. Whereas the laksa noodle place on Langdale Street is spicier, tastier and cheaper. You can also choose the type of noodles and I choose oil noodles or "yau mein" - the best.
    The prices may be a deterrent as there was only one other customer in there.

DB - where is this place on Langdale? where is Langdale?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast