Greek restaurants in HK?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay
    We could put Max in a traditional costume and make him our bitc...oops, waitress.
    Better watch yo' mouth, boy! I'll bitchslap you back to Greece...er, Canada!

let me know...

...if you start a greek restaurant. am not greek but still really miss greek food (have to wait until next year when I am back in Frankfurt

We could put Max in a traditional costume and make him our bitc...oops, waitress.
    Max will take care the tabledancing girls

pah! greek food in HK? don't i wish! show me the way, kostas! for greco dining head to chicago mates, jackson and halsted.

LOL...for Greek food, head to Greece! Lovely place, been there three times.

what, ya don't like chitown now? it's a city of big shoulders and a bigger still gut..try the roast half-chicken at Zorba's, with new potatos, side salad, bread basket and a drink for USD7...all mega-sized and delicious. in your face Port Fragrance!

Am I getting the sense...

...that there is market for authentic Greek Food in HK? I am constantly trying to pitch the idea to investors, but no one seems to think that there are enough people to support such a great cause. I hear that authentic food in HK is making a big push (and phasing out "fusion"), but of course, it has begun with Asian fare. When will HK people realize that the world cuisine does not end at Chinese, Thai and Italian food?

Thoughts? Ideas?

Hell ya there is a market, its a gaping hole that needs to be filled. Just make sure the prices are reasonable and the saganaki good and I'll be a frequent customer.

and make sure its not up a hill, like Soho. too hot and humid in the summer to go trekking up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lammarite
    You can buy baclava in City Super IFC.

And balaclavas in Giordano.
    Good one Lammarite

and make sure its not up a hill, like Soho. too hot and humid in the summer to go trekking up there.
    Have you heard of a thing called "The Escalator"?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast