Recommendation for nice and romantic french restaurant?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Back to French Rest: Duo on Hollywood road - the French owner will talk your ear off and the food is fantastic. Sort of French/Mediterranean, just opened recently.

French Restaurant?

I love the one in LKF.
    It's really nice. The atmosphere is romantic and comfortable.

I don't know how to pronoun the name of the restaurant, because i dont know french... but the short form of name is RDRG.
    I heard that there will be a party over there at the end of Dec.

That would be Rive Droite, Rive Gauche. Never been - looked at the menu occasionally and decided that the occasion wasn't that special!

but my friend told me yesterday that the RDRG will be a NYE party over there. and he told me there is a murder drama in the party too.. .. it may be not bad.. right ? : )

Duo

Quote Originally Posted by KarlA:
    Back to French Rest: Duo on Hollywood road - the French owner will talk your ear off and the food is fantastic. Sort of French/Mediterranean, just opened recently.
    My group went when they had just opened, and found the food a bit irregular. Our appetizers were absolutely delicious, but our mains were only okay.

Still, I'd go back there again to see what the chef is up to now, on the strength of those few truly inspired appetizers.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4