Japanese buffet restaurant in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Japanese buffet restaurant in HK

Hi all... anybody can advise me where is the good buffet sushi restaurant in HK? I'm a sushi lover ^^
    Thanks...

I know one... Bit the quality and service is not up to standard... Would u like to try???? The price is extremely cheap..
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hi apple&dog... hmm I'm a little doubt if I have to eat raw fish (sashimi) with a "lower" quality , but from your opinion, is it still safe to try? where is it? how much the price is?

Todai is closed in TST, I presume there must be more elsewhere.

IMNSHO the terms "buffet sushi" and "sushi lover" are not really compatible...

I tried a sushi buffet in Wan Chai. HKD 50 all you can eat but as you can guess the quality is like junk food.

i suggest not to eat too much fresh fish. a lot of the fish are from farms, and they contain high level of mercury. eat it once a while isn;t that bad, and i think if you go to good sushi places they actually get good quality fish...but sushi buffet is kinda questionable. i doubt they can use top quality fish and charge you less than 100 hkd. in hk, i would stay away from sushi buffet that is less than 250 hkd.

There's obviously local sushi and real Japanese sushi places. Those places offering buffet are 99% local.

Today even local ones import fresh fish directly from Japan by air.

Japanese super market called JUSCO in various locations sell decent sushi at reasonable price. It's much safer to hit wrongly the local sushi places.

Genki sushi is cheap enough. Sushi buffet - yuck. Why do you think it's all you can eat!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Why does everyone assume fish brought in from Japan have lower levels of mercury?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast