Like Tree1Likes

Shenzen Visa who issues Visa's at the border...exactly?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Heikeli:
    ....and if you are English - I think it is more expensive than for all others...but cannot remember how much.
    And Scottish and Welsh and Northern Irish and from the Channel Islands (i.e. UK passport).
    bookblogger likes this.

im currently living here in amoy gardens, kowloon bay

shenzen special 5 day visa

can anyone advise if Filipino domestic worker in Hong kong can get the 5 day special shenzen visa upon arrival , when travelling from HK by train..

Who can and cannot get a Shenzhen visa is a list that seems to change every month. I've seen articles on the Internet from 2008 that said Filipino passport holders CANNOT get Shenzhen visas, and then articles from 2010 that said they CAN get visas.

However, the list seems to change frequently, often seemingly based on political reasons. Given the current state of China-Phillippines relations, I'd plan ahead and get a visa at the 'Chinese Embassy' in Wanchai rather than going to the border. It's not very expensive (I think our helper's visa was $220). But someone who may have some more *recent* personal experiences might be able to offer better advice.

Filipinos can no longer get the 5-day visa at Lowu.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2