Singapore and/or India Trip

Closed Thread

Smile Singapore and/or India Trip

Looking to make a trip to Singapore for 3-4 days in August. Anyone interested?

Further on, thinking of making a trip to somewhere in India as well. All for backpacking/vacationing and just plain ole checking places out.

So... Anyone interested? :-)

Last edited by -jC-; 21-06-2006 at 08:53 AM.

Hi JC,

Are you based in Hong Kong? May be you can consider buying a Singapore Airline ticket to India and stopover in Singapore either way.

Backpacking to goa can be a great fun.

tiny bit of a problem now though - i just got myself on a project which is gonna keep me busy throughout the summer. i'll be going to singapore still, but not so sure about india anymore

haha. welcome welcome. welcome to Singapore. haha.

if you do little india in singapore, you can kill 2 birds with one proverbial stone...

nah seriously, india is wicked and worthwhile. goa from my personal experience and from others i know is a more chilled and very different version from the rest of india.

i would recommend kerala as it has beaches like goa but a more traditional feel about the place.

awesome! well look forward to going down to the southern regions then...i've only been up north. again, have to cancel my program and move it to october or later this year! work!

thanks everyone for your input!!

hi,

interested in travel to india and need some india travel agent than you can contact below:

http://www.airawat.com