Koh Samui - Paradise Farm Park

Cool Koh Samui - Paradise Farm Park

I'm going to Koh Samui, Thailand next week! Can anyone give me some advices on the following -
    1. I'll be staying at Laem Set. Is there any inexpensive way to get to the hotel from the airport?
    2. I'm planning to go to the Marine Park for a day-trip. How's snorkeling there? Are there a lot of marine lives to be seen?
    3. Has anyone been to the Paradise Farm Park before? Is it worth visiting? The infinity pool there looks attractive...

kosamui is wicked!

taxi mafia will rip u off. cheapest way to travel is to rent ur own motorbike.

Laem Set is as far south as you can go, the taxi mob will love you, and the hotel transport is even more expensive.

You are staying in a very remote hotel and a motorbike/car hire is very advised.

One thing I didn't like about the LS was being asked to pick the dinner menu at breakfast time. Rather takes away any spontaneity in dining choices.

yes i know its remote! but a friend of mine is having his wedding dinner at Laem Set so we'll have to stay there for it...

Luckily the hotel offered us pcik up from the airport for a reasonable price...