Like Tree5Likes

Any park here like Bryant Park or Central Park?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Any park here like Bryant Park or Central Park?

Just back from new York...can't say I luv there but I realli had crush on those adorable parks.just wondering any parks in hong kong like abovementioned two parks that I can relax myself on Sunday afternoon?lying underneath a tree n enjoy the sun =]
    Thx!

Victoria Park but it does get really busy on sundays, best to head out to the country parks, it depends on which location you are located at.

Yes!

Hey, you should also check out "Kowloon Park" in TST and the very pretty Hong Kong park attached to Pacific Place. The latter is especially lovely, with an aviary and a few places to grab tea and sit down with a book. Nothing really comes close to Central Park but this one is fairly similar to Bryant!

I'd suggest to go Victoria Park

Victoria peak - either half way up, or right at the very top!

Tuen Mun Park

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using GeoClicks Mobile

Yuen Long central park is also rather excellent. Especially the view from the tower.

It's another reason I defend Tin Shui Wai from it's undeserved nickname, 'misery town'. It has a beautiful central park with long terraces and a great fountain......most towns in the NTs have beautiful parks and then they are surrounded by beautifuly countryside also..

i've heard good things about jordan valley park, but i've not been myself.

jordan valley is great for small kids..lots of grassy, hilly terrain that you are actually allowed to access...still very new though so only minimal shade from small trees...big playground with lots of equipment, clean new toilets and a cool elec. RC car track

Sent from my GT-I9000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Last edited by anothercanuck; 15-04-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast