Like Tree12Likes

Bangkok hotel recommendations

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    Amari Watergate is my hotel of choice in BKK. Near Pratunam and the Central World Mall (formerly World Trade Center), Hard Rock Cafe, MBK and public transport.
    The Central World Mall, by the way, just reopened yesterday after it was torched down in the spring.

The Pathumwan Princess Hotel adjoining massive MBK mall was fantastic and very reasonably oriced. Intelligent and polite well trained staff, classy but not snooty decor and facilities. Short walk to the train.
    Posted via Mobile Device

jgl likes this.

last time i went to BKK stayed in The Davis. nice room and its around your budget price. Lebua the state tower is even better but its about 138USD per. maybe you can check out some packages via Cathay Pacific website.

i stayed at amari watergate and thought it was great... then this last time, i spent 11 nights at ADLEPHI SUITES and do not have a bad word to say about it. the rooms were spacious. they all came equipped with a full-sized fridge, 2 burner hob, microwave and dishes/cooking utensils etc. there is a small pool and a gym. the staff were VERY attentive and always accomodating. it's a 1 minute walk to the sky train on SUKHUMVIT SOI 8.

would ONLY stay there when i go again.

Char Siu King likes this.

oh, yeah... it was only $471HKD/night.