English-speaking Travel Agents

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

English-speaking Travel Agents

Need to find a good English-speaking travel agent for flights only to the UK and Australia.

Discobay : I use farrington amex .. been pretty happy with them. They speak english and are pretty efficient with requests sent to them via email etc.

http://www.amextravel.com.hk/

Thanks KIA, talked to them before but have always found them to be more expensive than others.

Slow day everyone or should I say busy day?

We've used these guys for years for business travel (& a couple of times for personal trips). Can't say they're the cheapest, but v.responsive & decent to deal with. You can give 'em a try...

STYLE TRAVEL CO LTD
    PH: 23011933 FAX: 23012067
    We talk to Imen there. Not perfect English, but very good on e-mail.

Have to admit that for cheapo tickets I've always gone the on-line route.

Thanks nina_70. If you're buying online then you obviously don't buy Cathay Pacific as their online prices are through the roof (sky high - ha ha ha!).

So very true...I never buy from Cathay online.....

Last edited by nina_70; 19-01-2007 at 05:09 PM.

zuji.com.hk is worth a try too.

Benny Au at Karfield Travel is excellent. We've been using him for years and everything has always gone smoothly. He knows his stuff, is very efficient and his English is excellent. Phone 2815-1771

nina_70, discobay,

I have to say that I always buy from Cathay online if I am just buying simple RT tickets. Am I missing something here? Could you give me some examples of cheaper CX tickets that you've been able to buy offline?

I have access to CX's travel agent's site (cxagents.com) and all of the fares that they publish there are also available on their main CX site...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast