Like Tree1Likes

Macau with kids and no gambling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    With??????
    she's thinking about doing her hen night there so wants to check it out. i thought i would tag along.

Staff at the Chimelong hotel speaks little English but u can get by without any difficulty and we went there with our 2.5 year old son and he loved the circus. At the restaurant they had foreigners as managers who were very helpful so no issue of language there

The Poussada de coloane is great for a few days getting out of the city, and only a bus ride to Fernandos. It has a beach and a pool and the staff/restaurant are great.

Quote Originally Posted by tessaanderson:
    The Poussada de coloane is great for a few days getting out of the city, and only a bus ride to Fernandos. It has a beach and a pool and the staff/restaurant are great.
    I stay there often and it's a decent quiet option at half the cost of the Westin. The rooms are so so, the hotel is a bit musty, the pool small but it has a nice patio, the restaurant is OK and the staff is helpful and friendly with no language issues. You can actually walk(or it's a couple of bus stops) to Fernando's or Coloane and there's also a decent italian a few hundred metres walk by the beach. A nice budget option for couples but kids might find it a bit boring...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3