Like Tree5Likes

Has anyone flown KLM from HK to Europe recently?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Has anyone flown KLM from HK to Europe recently?

Hi,

I flew with them last year and the In Flight Entertainment was abysmal. I am planning to fly back to Europe in December and they are by far and away the cheapest, but does anyone know if they have updated their IFE to a more modern system?

Thanks

I have no idea. But if it's still abysmal, does this mean you will choose another airline even though it's far and away more expensive? Spend the few $K on an ipod instead.

i was on their flight 3 years ago, slightly cramped, in flight entertainment from the earliy 90's ,ie, super nintendo, but quite good food, but no individual tv screens,

I'd like to know too as im using them in dec also. Home for christmas, yay!

Seats cant be worse than Cathay surely.

I'll put movies on fone, a book and im good.
    Posted via Mobile Device

I used KLM a few months ago to Amsterdam. Seats are better than on most Chinese airlines, no individual TV, food is quite good and very good service!

Flew KLM 2009- HK to Amsterdam. Old plane, crap entertainment system.
    Flew Lufthansa 2010 - HK to Frankfurt, entertainment system broken.
    Flew Cathay 2009- HK to Amsterdam, old beat up plane. This I found shocking as usually Cathay is very good.

Also flew KLM Bangkok to Amsterdam. Utter crap. Beat up old plane with grumpy old staff.

Best flight to Europe for me has been HK-London on Air New Zealand. Modern plane, modern entertainment system, good food. Air France from Singapore to Paris was great as well. Not sure if they fly from HK. Decent seats, working entertainment system, and decent food. That's all ya need.

Flew KLM Amsterdam-HK January 2010, and was surprised to find a new plane, with individual entertainment system, and spaceous seating in economy.

On the other hand flew Singapore-HK on Cathay last month, also with old aircraft and abysmal inflight entertainment system. What's happening with Cathay?

ArKay likes this.

[QUOTE=Gatts;1316025]Flew KLM Amsterdam-HK January 2010, and was surprised to find a new plane, with individual entertainment system, and spaceous seating in economy.

Good news. Cheers for the update.

Flew with Cathay - London to HK and HK to Singapore recently and found their planes ok. The one out to Singapore was a bit crap, but the new solid seating is far better.

I'm sure millions of people have flown KLM to Europe.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast