Anyone know how to get from HK airport to Tung Chung station for the N29 bus?

Closed Thread

Anyone know how to get from HK airport to Tung Chung station for the N29 bus?

I can't seem to find any info about this...
    I'm leaving HK tomorrow for Japan and I'm coming back at 11:40pm. From what I can see, there is only one bus N29 running after the A22 stops at 12:15am.
    Where do I catch this night bus and how do I get to Tung Chung station from HK airport?

Cheers,

JeweLee

The N30, N31, N42, N42A, N64 (all overnight services) run to or near Tung Chung station from the Passenger terminal bus stops. The Kowloon Motor Bus Co. (1933) Ltd 九龍巴士(ä¸€ä¹ä¸‰ä¸ )

You can take the S1 or the S64, from car park 1(?), the road between the two terminals (take the lift down from the arrival hall near the start of the walkway to the Regal Airport Hotel) or from the road between Terminal 1 and the Regal Airport Hotel (there is another car park there), not to mention the Airport Authority Car Park.

Do these two services not run at that hour?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Dreadnought; 30-11-2010 at 10:50 PM.

Eh? There are multiple night buses that run from the airport. Where are you actually trying to get to?

I'm going to Kowloon Bay MTR from the airport...any sugguestions?

Thanks

The N29 bus starts in Tung Chung, then goes to the airport, then to Kowloon Bay. You do not need to go to Tung Chung to catch it. There are 2 buses. One at 12:15am and another at 01:10am.

As bdw says - the airport is stop #10 on the N29 route so I guess it will get there at about 00:25-00:30. You should be able to catch that comfortably if the plane is on time.