Anybody coming to HK via JFK in the next couple days??

Red face Anybody coming to HK via JFK in the next couple days??

I was late to my flight yesterday and baggage check had already closed. I had to get to work in HK so I just left my bag at JFK and paid for 3 days of "suitcase hotel"

If anybody is traveling to Hong Kong, would you be able to bring my suitcase as extra luggage? I will pay any associated fees and take you out for a nice dinner in Hong Kong. Or anything... just let me know your price. If it's cheaper than FedEx, we'll have a deal!

My suitcase doesn't have any customs-controlled items, just clothes and a few souvenirs and my beloved keychain pocketknife. Please send me a message and we can work things out from there. I've got my fingers crossed...

Your suitcase is unlocked, yes? Because obviously no-one would do this unless they had very carefully inspected the contents of the case...

Man, that is kind of a retard move. 3 days only? I would kiss the suitcase goodbye.

Yep, the suitcase is unlocked and happy to have the contents inspected. I should also note that I have a personal and professional presence on the web so it should be easy to vet me.

Luckily the 3 days are extendable. It wasn't so much of a retard move considering I figured my friend who gave me the horrible transit advice which made me late would maybe pick it up and deal with it. But, no surprise, unreliable friends are unreliable.
    Posted via Mobile Device