China Visa at China Resources

Closed Thread

China Visa at China Resources

I need to get a China visa for a friend visiting from US. Does anyone know policy at China Resources for expedited service...Like if we take in the am by 9 or 10 can we get it back in late afternoon? Does anyone know if they have a website with this info? Tried to google & didn't find it. I live in Sai Kung so a bit of a putt to get there to check rules. Kung Hei Fat CHoi!

Quote Originally Posted by Homey:
    I need to get a China visa for a friend visiting from US. Does anyone know policy at China Resources for expedited service...Like if we take in the am by 9 or 10 can we get it back in late afternoon? Does anyone know if they have a website with this info? Tried to google & didn't find it. I live in Sai Kung so a bit of a putt to get there to check rules. Kung Hei Fat CHoi!
    As far as all information I have seen it will require at least 1 business day to get a visa. Normal is three business days, so be prepared to pay almost double if you want it within 1 business day. As far as I know no possible way for an American to get one same day in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Homey:

Best bet is to go to:
    Consular Dept of the Commissioner Office of the Foreign Ministry of P.R. China in HK (the longest name for an office)
    26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, HK
    get a multiple entry visa for 1150HKD (6 months) though looking at my receipt I pd 400HKD visa fee + 250HKD rush fee?? x entries

or try CTS (China Travel Srevice)
    78-83 Connaught Rd, Central, HK phone2853 3533

Good luck
    worth the money w/all you save shopping at Luohu in Shenzhen!!

I doubt you can get a visa for someone else but I have no idea really. I know I got my visa only by appearing at China Travel in person and surrendering my passport for it - Canadian.