Honeymoon in Thailand - help!

originally from N.Ireland now living in North Point

Honeymoon in Thailand - help!

I would really appreciate any advice.........

I have the task of organising my dads honeymoon in Thailand, its actully quite stressful because I want to make sure I book a great place and they have a brill time!!

so I want to book a really nice hotel in Phuket that is on the beach........

has anyone been to a great hotel that they would reccommend for a honeymoon?

my travel agent has suggested the Chedi but I read a couple of bad reviews and would love to hear from people that have stayed there.

Thanks!

The Racha

The Racha is the most suitable if you like small, it is a 30 Min by Boat from phuket, great place and very romantic.

Otherwise book the Amanpuri, very expensive but great place.

Good alternatative is the Banyan Tree Laguna as well

good luck

M

We stayed at the Banyan Tree for our honeymoon - absolutely gorgeous....

Quote Originally Posted by cherrybombing
    I would really appreciate any advice.........

I have the task of organising my dads honeymoon in Thailand, its actully quite stressful because I want to make sure I book a great place and they have a brill time!!

so I want to book a really nice hotel in Phuket that is on the beach........

has anyone been to a great hotel that they would reccommend for a honeymoon?

my travel agent has suggested the Chedi but I read a couple of bad reviews and would love to hear from people that have stayed there.

Thanks!

I stayed at the JW Marriott and everything was perfect. Loved it there. Have a look at photos on flickr or something. Always gives me a good feel of what the place and facilities are like.

Banyan Tree definitely... it's so beautiful and serene and the service is flawless. Having said, for a honeymoon, I would try the Amanpuri if I could, great location, and being a part of the Aman resorts speaks for itself. Check their website to help you decide. Don't fret too much because there are heaps of gorgeous places in Phuket.

Phuket

Would recommend Karon Sea sand or Riley Island if it's your gift. Amazing boat ride private villas... Your dad and his better half will have a brilliant time... can send you a few photos of the place if you like and or a few web site links that you might like to check on.