malaysian airline

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

malaysian airline

hi, please let me know your feedback about malaysian airline service

I flew business from KL to Langkawi and it was average, it?s a short flight in fairness so would be different I guess on longer flights. Everyone walks past the business seats to get to their own and there was no priority boarding for some reason, food was poor.

oh dear. i'm a little nervous, am flying on MAS tomorrow afternoon as am going to KL on a partnership program w Cathay. haven't flown with MAS in ages, and the last time i did, i didn' really enjoy it too much...rough landing, zero service, very tight seating.

keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by ingenue:
    oh dear. i'm a little nervous, am flying on MAS tomorrow afternoon as am going to KL on a partnership program w Cathay. haven't flown with MAS in ages, and the last time i did, i didn' really enjoy it too much...rough landing, zero service, very tight seating.

keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!
    happy journey mate. please share your experience once you get some time.

Quote Originally Posted by funnie:
    happy journey mate. please share your experience once you get some time.
    i will. like i said, my first experience a few years ago wasn't great, so i've avoided flying with them till now...and honestly the only reason why i'm doing it is because Cathay has a co-op flight with them on KL route (i booked through Cathay). will let you know how it goes!

Goos luck to you ... but you can puke at the stewardess if the food is as bad as them !~

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaM:
    Goos luck to you ... but you can puke at the stewardess if the food is as bad as them !~
    but will i be able to reach my destination if iuse MA

Quote Originally Posted by funnie:
    but will i be able to reach my destination if iuse MA
    Yes just dont puke at the pilot.. crew is your target if they do not perform....maybe they will beg for more >>>?

I've flown MAS hundreds of times and first I dont like the smell of the aircraft it irritates me. ya don't expect much from the food although service will depend on your flight i guess.

Air NZ has the best food!!! I'm so hungry and they're service is great too but forget the hot stewardess part. My preference are usually Air NZ and SIA

Quote Originally Posted by sp1key:
    I've flown MAS hundreds of times and first I dont like the smell of the aircraft it irritates me. ya don't expect much from the food although service will depend on your flight i guess.

Air NZ has the best food!!! I'm so hungry and they're service is great too but forget the hot stewardess part. My preference are usually Air NZ and SIA
    ph have i made a mistake to book the tickets from MA.. tickets were not available with any other airlines so i booked with these junks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast