Like Tree2Likes

Need urgent advice!! Anyone been to Mahayana OCT Hotel in Shenzen???

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need urgent advice!! Anyone been to Mahayana OCT Hotel in Shenzen???

Hi all
    We are leaving for Shenzen OCT tomorr. We have to get to the Mahayana OCT Hotel. The person at the reception has told us not to take the metro because it hasnt opened yet but instead change buses 3 times!! Someone had told us there is OCT east station on metro line 1 from Lowu.
    Very confused. Please help!!
    Thanks in advance.

is it's 华侨城 ( not sure i mandarin, cantonese it's wa kiu shing) it's only 5 km from huanggang, short taxi journey

Well we had found out the metro line and the station and that's how we were supposed to go. But we happened to talk to them for some reason last night and that's how we found out. So just wanted to make sure if that's the only way we can travel. hongkongfoot You could have helped without being rude BTW.
    Imparanoic please can you be more clear If I take mtr to lok ma chau which station do I go to from there how much will the cab cost?
    Shenzhen metro has all station names in English too so shouldn't be so difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    is it's 华侨城 ( not sure i mandarin, cantonese it's wa kiu shing) it's only 5 km from huanggang, short taxi journey
    It's in Yantian district. Dameisha to be more precise, a damn site more than 5km from Huanggang! Go to Lowu and grab a taxi, it's approx 25 mins to the East and pretty much highway all the way. Just past Yantian port.

That's "Hua Qiao Cheng" (hwa chiao Chung)

Thanks jaykay and packycrusher

Last edited by Idoll; 23-04-2011 at 12:03 PM.

sorry, i am wrong, searched 華喬城 (oct), 6am morning syndrone, in fact, 東部華喬城 (east side oct), they are correct ( afterlooking at the website again), it's in yantian, near sha tau ook china side, quickest way

(coach stops, also sells tickets)

shatin (city hall green bus stop), kowloon tong (Kowloon Tong Education Services Centre exit e) or fanling (regentville) wing dong's sha tau kok express bus (i have lived in sha tau kok for 3 years, hk side) then shataukok china side to east oct is pretty close (by taxi)

please remember you can not get off at sha tau kok hk side without a restricted closed area pass ( not available unless you live that area or other reasons) thus, get off at terminus

alternatively, buy tickets at fanling centre

永東直巴管理有限公司

lo wu to yantian is really far.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoll:
    Well we had found out the metro line and the station and that's how we were supposed to go. But we happened to talk to them for some reason last night and that's how we found out. So just wanted to make sure if that's the only way we can travel. hongkongfoot You could have helped without being rude BTW.
    Imparanoic please can you be more clear If I take mtr to lok ma chau which station do I go to from there how much will the cab cost?
    Shenzhen metro has all station names in English too so shouldn't be so difficult.
    sorry, my first reply is incorrect

see second, most easiest way, i have lived in sha tau kok for 3 years.

phone the number on weblink

lo wu to yantian is really far.
    You're joking right? Takes 25 mins by bus, can be 15 by car. The highway entrance is opposite the Maya Spa and it's clear all the way through the new tunnels to Yantian and Dameisha. It's actually one of the easier SZ journeys and rare that's it's better SZ side than HK side. My old company changed heading through STK to Lowu for that reason, it was faster.

Now if you were heading west the opposite would be true.

Traffic Guide-OCT East |Shenzhen OCT East

永東 wing dung/yong dong

east oct recommends my way

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast