packages to mauritius or seychelles

Closed Thread

packages to mauritius or seychelles

Hi there,

anyone knows where I can find packages (nice, but still reasonable) for Mauritius or the Seychelles?

Would be great if anyone could help me out there...

Thanks ...

wanna go on holiday

Air Mauritius Holidays Tel: (852)2523-1114

Sun N Sea has packages to both places:

http://www.sunnseaholidays.com/en/leisure.asp

How long is the fight to the Seychelles?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth:
    How long is the fight to the Seychelles?
    Well you can fight all night if you want....

It's 10 hours to Mauritius from here (HK).

I'd say 9 hours to Seychelles if they are direct flights.

Seychelles e Mauritius

I can help you with hotel rates, please check

Seychelles:
    www.larchipel.com / 4* deluxe (i know the owner, will help you get a good deal)
    www.lemuriaresort.com / 5*

Mauritius:
    www.princemaurice.com / 5*
    www.bellemareplage.com / 5*

regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi_tirol:
    Hi there,

anyone knows where I can find packages (nice, but still reasonable) for Mauritius or the Seychelles?

Would be great if anyone could help me out there...

Thanks ...

wanna go on holiday

Thumbs up Mauritius Orchid

Mauritius is one of the top most wanted holiday destination. I spent a 2 weeks on the island staying at Mauritius Orchid. This recently built villa is situated at Trou Aux Biches, in the north of the island. Here are a few facts I’ve come across and wanted to share it with you all.

· Mauritius is paradise on earth due to its location. Often known as the key and star on the Indian ocean, this island is indeed blessed with tropical climate which makes it an all year round holiday spot.
    · The white sandy beaches and blue lagoon will make your holiday a well-deserved one. Relax yourself under the palm trees or get yourself a sun tanned. This will make your vacation a wonderful one.
    · The friendly locals will always greet you with a smile and always ready to serve and help with a nig smile.
    · The blend of the different cultures and origins makes Mauritius a peaceful harmonious island.
    · Being multicultural, the food and drinks are a mixture of different spices and cocktails, which will make your mouth water and tickle your senses for more.
    · For adventurers, the island has different parks and resorts as well as beautiful sceneries, which will take your breath away.
    · Water Sport fanatics will be able to make the most of their holidays down the beach as different activities are available to suit your taste.
    · For those on honeymoon, well let yourself be pampered with a romantic stroll down the beach to watch the golden sunset.

There is so much to do that I found the 2 weeks very little. I am looking forward to go back and spend another vacation there.

Visit Mauritius Island today and share your feeling. Check out cheap Flights to Mauritius and get yourself a deal.