Like Tree1Likes

Bali, where to stay?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bali, where to stay?

Going to Bali for 10 days, any recommendation for villas/ hotels in Bali? We have 2 small kids and would like a kid friendly place. Thanks.

If you Google Bali villas you will get a lot of agencies. Tell them what you do and DON'T want - they are very helpful and usually get back to you within a couple of hours of emailing. That's how we planned our trips to Bali with our family.

I know that but there is so much info out there that it is a bit confusing, which agency?

I used pambali.com; taurabali.com. Just pick some out, send an email detailing your budget and that you have small children. You should emphasis about the children - a lot of villas don't have gated pools.

Going with 2 kids means you are far better off in a villa. It is both a lot more convenient and cheaper. Overall the food and excursions etc work out a lot better.....

I went at Christmas and stayed in a villa in Canggu. Stay somewhere near Seiminyak, Canggu, Ecgo Beach. All close to Seminyak.

Book villa's through Ballivillas.com. there is absolutely no need to go through an agent to get villa's.

Attached photo's are of a place I stayed in at Christmas. 5 double bedroom place and came with a chef, 3 cleaning staff, 2 cars and drivers, security guard, daily pool cleaning etc etc. Probably too big for you but we were 10 people.

PM if you want a contact in Bali to sort out a villa for you.

You should definitely try "agoda" . It's a site where you can check pics of different hotels and u can have your choice depending on your budget; I stayed at the haven in Bali. It was great! I also booked through the agoda website. Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Katanga:
    Going with 2 kids means you are far better off in a villa. It is both a lot more convenient and cheaper. Overall the food and excursions etc work out a lot better.....

Book villa's through Ballivillas.com. there is absolutely no need to go through an agent to get villa's.
    I recommended an agent since the OP needs help on where to stay. No good having an array of choices when you don't have a clue about the place

just came back from bali nusa dua / nikko hotel. it was a really impressive location with a uncredible pool area (6 or seven of them, dont know exactly). the hotel private beach was beautyful and very clean. Actually the staff cared about everything, no claims at all.the rooms are huge, so no problem with 2 kinds. but I recommend to stay in better categor rooms. heard from guests with the most cheap category, that they found mold on walls. they offer animation for kids, "jungle club". there have been couple of families there and the kids seemed to have good time. anyway bali is lovely, enjoy!

I was there as a backpacker 11 years ago and stayed in a little guesthouse off Poppy Gang just around the corner from the ill fated Sari Bar, The Bounty and Paddys. Fantastic, I think 5USD per night, no hot water, no tv, why anyone needs that in Bali I don't know. Breakfast? Lean over the balcony in the morning and shout out your order to anyone, someone comes up with a bowl of fruit or whatever for no money, litre of Bintang for 12000r, about a USD I think!! Tours, just hail over a van and offer a few bucks for a guided tour. Would I do that again - no freaking way!! Now I want all the luxuries, but the memories are priceless....

quackquack likes this.

Stayed in Karma Kandara, south of the island, great 3-bdroom villa, kid's club on premises, easy access to beach as well as a private pool in the villa. Villa living with hotel services. We were there for 9 days with 2 kids and it was great. On premises restaurant was great but a bit expensive. Be sure to check out the waterpark, had a blast with the family. Cheers

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast