Luxury Bangkok accomodation

Closed Thread

Luxury Bangkok accomodation

Looking at going to Bangkok and was wanting to stay at the most luxurious hotel in the city precinct of bangkok.
    Willing to spend up US250 a night.
    Must have good pool and gym facilities
    Any suggestions would be appreciated?

bangkok

We stayed at the Plaza Athenee last July and had a ball.
    It is only 4* , but had a wonderful room, club excess with breakfast, morning and afternoon tea with all the lovely trimmings, pre- dinner drinks. The restaurant is out of this world absolutely first class, especially the smörgåsbord. We have been around the world,but never had such good foods. The pool is lovely with excellent service, the gym is small with lots of attendants to help you. Walking distance to the big shopping malls. We went from Australia, and in Au's$350.00 was a steal. I think the only better luxury we had was in Dubai and Versace on the Gold coast in Aust. But boy did we pay!!!
    Look it up on the web you might like it. Conrads is the next best thing but it is very dark and the pool does not get much sun.

The Peninsul Bangkok

The Peninisula Bangkok, book the Thai Suite & endulge yourself to the spa by ESPA.Fitness Centre & pool is very private & exclusive to hotel guests & members only.

Or

Go for Banyan Tree Bangkok All Suite Hotel, Book the Deluxe View Suite & have a drink / dinner at Vertigo.

If you are looking for the most luxurious, maybe this can meet up with your requirements.

Goodluck

The Plaza Athenee has nice big rooms, the Sukhothai has a nice chocolate buffet, the Bangkok Millenium Hilton is nice and new, the State Tower is apparently fancy: definitely dine at Sorocco.

Penninsula, Mandarin and the Banyan Tree are good. (The last couple of times that I went to BKK I ended up staying at the Banyan Tree... but do keep in mind that is is a fair walk from the SkyTrain... which is obviously not an issue for a big spender)