Who want to visit w me?

Closed Thread

Who want to visit w me?

Hi,

I am just arrive in HK since 1 month for a internship of 3 month.
    I would like to dicover HK, the other near islandes like macau and China. During The weekend
    Unfortunetlt the few people i kmow have aleredy visited all these place and dont want to do this again.

If someone is interested in travel w me0. contact me.
    [email protected]

Hiking?

For Hiking check "Saturday Hikers" or "Hong Kong Trampers" in google. They always welcome more members. The trampers are more challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by julioner:
    Hi,

I am just arrive in HK since 1 month for a internship of 3 month.
    I would like to dicover HK, the other near islandes like macau and China. During The weekend
    Unfortunetlt the few people i kmow have aleredy visited all these place and dont want to do this again.

If someone is interested in travel w me0. contact me.
    [email protected]
    when you are plannning a trip to cheung chau island during your stay at hk, then count me in.

I've been in Hong Kong for three years and I've only visited The Peaks, the Victoria Harbor and Cheung Chau. So if you guys are planning to visit other places beside those that I've mentioned above, count me in!

My email is:
    [email protected]

Hi. I am local honger and I would like to travel with you guys. If you also want to have a local guide, please count me in.

(I am not providing any service, but just want to make new frds.)

My email,
    [email protected]

Hi julioner, we have few response now. would you like to plan something?.

Nijntje

Smile Lamma Island visit

Hi guys

I'll go to Lamma Island this coming Sunday with my church collegues. Anyone who want to join? No any religious background require. Just for fun and relax in weekend. And my church is an international church. Most of them are not locals. So dont worry about the language problem...

If anyone who hv interest just PM me. we'll meet at central pier around 1245 .

Last edited by Nijntje; 10-07-2007 at 03:19 PM.