flight Hong Kong to Boracay: transfer time?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

flight Hong Kong to Boracay: transfer time?

Hello everyone,

i am trying to book a flight to boracay. Cebu Pacific flies there with connection in Manila, through same airport - MNL Ninoy Aquino.
    has anyone done it before?
    is it enough to allow 2 hrs for transfer, considering i only have to change gate? is it a big airport? do i have to go through passport controls in Manila?
    the alternative is 4 hrs transfer, but that seems to be a very long time to wait if it is a small airport....
    would hate to be delayed on the way out!

thank you for the help!

Usually you'll find that if the airline allows you to book a flight with a connection like that it is do-able. For example, recently we tried to book a flight from Vietnam, with a domestic flight connecting to an international one. We would have had 100 minutes between landing and taking off (which in Ho Chi Minh city airport would have been do-able) but the airline wouldn't let us book it. On the way into HCMC we have a 2 hr gap which they seem to think is fine.

Original Post Deleted
    False. At the moment Cebu Pacific is currently the only airline (I believe) that does not require one to change terminals in Manila (flight both arrive and depart from the new terminal).

To the OP: Two hours for the transfer should be more than sufficient.
    Last edited by beachball; 08-08-2011 at 11:19 AM.

ok, thanks for the tips!
    i'll check with cebu pacific about the change in terminal, and once i get an answer post it for future reference
    im very excited about the trip, is it really as good as they say?

Quote Originally Posted by ghongkong:
    ok, thanks for the tips!
    i'll check with cebu pacific about the change in terminal, and once i get an answer post it for future reference
    im very excited about the trip, is it really as good as they say?
    Have only heard good things about it and we plan to go either later this year or next year! Yes, please post for future reference. Have a great trip

I think it was one of the best beaches I'd ever been too. Family environment orientated.

thanks, will do

Hello everyone!
    it's confirmed: Cebu Pacific flights for Bora connect through the same terminal!

Thanks ghongkong!

Quote Originally Posted by ghongkong:
    Hello everyone!
    it's confirmed: Cebu Pacific flights for Bora connect through the same terminal!
    I believe I said as much a couple of days ago and half a dozen posts earlier...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast