Like Tree1Likes

China Visa - Error in name

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

China Visa - Error in name

I got my china visa yesterday and found that there is an error in my middle name spelling (1 letter mismatch) on Visa sticker.
    What should I do ??
    Will that be accepted or they may deny the entry ?

The China visa is in your passport already? If so, then I don't think it matters. When completing the arrivals card you need to write down the visa number and your name as in your passport.

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    The China visa is in your passport already? If so, then I don't think it matters. When completing the arrivals card you need to write down the visa number and your name as in your passport.
    But Visa label shows incorrect middle name, I am planning a Beijing Trip and I don't want to return from Beijing Airport.

I check the website of respective authority but didn't find any information.

Just manually amend it.

NOT

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Just manually amend it.

NOT
    Do you think, this is a comedy show going on here and its your turn now ??

if you don't know, why don't you stay away. If people can't discuss the topics here, what are you expecting people to do here ?

If you are worried, you could go to the Visa Office in Wanchai and ask for it to be amended.

Oh Joseph pull that sense of humour out your butt.

Go to wherever issued the visa and get confirmation that it'll be ok. Get it in writing if they say it's ok and job done.

It's not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Oh Joseph pull that sense of humour out your butt.

Go to wherever issued the visa and get confirmation that it'll be ok. Get it in writing if they say it's ok and job done.

It's not rocket science.
    I know, thats the final wayout, just trying check if someone knows anything but that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph098765:
    Do you think, this is a comedy show going on here and its your turn now ??

if you don't know, why don't you stay away. If people can't discuss the topics here, what are you expecting people to do here ?
    You're trying to control people's behaviour on the internet? Good luck with that.

well, shall we call it an early welcome to China !?

If you walk to the Wanchai visa office you don't need to queue up again.
    just tell the guard your problem, they will let you in and then you can go to a special counter and talk to the consul

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast