Travel Buddies

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Himanshu84:
    Hey,

We are planning 24 late night departure & 2nd arrival back in hkg via ethopian airlines,
    The tickets will be around HKD 23-2600 if booked over the weekend.

And approx expence for whole trip will be 5-6 K

Probably we can catchup up for a drink over the weekend and plan out details !!
    hi let me know, where/when catch a drink, i just got bbk/asiaair online 24dec latenight & 2nd arr hk hkd2690 w/ins and a bag chk in.
    cheers
    D

Hey,

We are planning 24 late night departure & 2nd arrival back in hkg via ethopian airlines,
    The tickets will be around HKD 23-2600 if booked over the weekend.

And approx expence for whole trip will be 5-6 K

Probably we can catchup up for a drink over the weekend and plan out details !!
    (2010) An Ethiopian Airlines passenger plane with 90 people on board has crashed into the Mediterranean Sea shortly after take-off from Beirut airport.

Eyewitnesses say they saw a ball of fire in the sky before Addis Ababa-bound Flight ET409, which had taken off in stormy weather, fell into the sea.

At least 21 bodies have been found, and the airline's chief executive said there was no word of survivors

I am planning to go to thailand on 2/1 2012 by air asia, the airticket are only $1288 including tax.

hey guys...

anyone interested in a weeks trip from HKG to BKK and overland journey to Cambodia?
    We plan a backpack trip and want to celebrate the xmas in Bangkok and then move ahead to xplore the Ankor wat etc in Cambodia...we are two for now but as they say the bigger group the better, so do PM me if anyone interetsed ...

Tickets are cheap from HKg to BKK and thats the reason we plan so ....and moreover it just gives a touch of adventure to the whole plan!

Hi Himanshu, I am going there the same dates too, are you interested in sharing the cost tgt to go Cambodia? We can hire a taxi if we have enough nos. We are two also.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4