Like Tree3Likes

Morning Arrival in Tokyo?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

It was this February.
    pin mentioned already that there are no early arrival flights to Haneda either.

Quote Originally Posted by pumi23:
    seems we have to fly in the day before then...a lot more inconvenient than before. I am surprised they cancelled that flight. I imagine there are lots of business people who would like to arrive in the early morning to start working right away.
    When are you planning on travelling?

You do realise they bring back they have a code share with CX, the flight I've already mentioned, which is the red eye?

I need to go to a trade show next week.

I need to go to a trade show next week.
    In that case, you are flying the night before then.

Yes, I am looking for those flights now. Thanks for your help everyone!

Yes, I am looking for those flights now. Thanks for your help everyone!
    I think the last flights for TYO generally leave around 3pmish.
    pumi23 likes this.

thank you!

seems we have to fly in the day before then...a lot more inconvenient than before. I am surprised they cancelled that flight. I imagine there are lots of business people who would like to arrive in the early morning to start working right away.
    ? I can't think of anything I'd want to do less! Give me a nice afternoon flight, arriving at a decent hour so I can relax for an hour or two then go to bed and wake up FRESH and ready for my meetings!

I guess I am in a different position. I own the business and want to be away from the office as little as possible. I am loosing a whole day at the office now :-(

The overnight flights that arrived in Haneda early morning were chartered flights that were available BEFORE the new international terminal at Haneda offically opened last year. There were also filights available between Gimpo (Seoul domestic airport) and Haneda. But once the new international terminal officially opened and more airlines offered the service, these chartered flights stopped.

Also FYI, the first Boeing 787 service in the world will be an ANA chartered flight between Narita and Hong Kong which is scheduled in October. After this chartered flight, the 787 will be used on domestic Japanese routes only.